onsdag 29 maj 2013

Stuck in the temple of consumption....

Skor... min stora last.Jag har tom stora fötter....
 Svårt att hitta second hand och jag har lite smak för roliga färger och udda modeller. Hittade dessa på nätet och vart så klart kär. Fick dom i present av min kära Lover Boy ! Turkosa skönheter som gammal kvinnas onda tåleder får gott om plats i ..



Shoes ... My big passion . I even have big feet..
  Hard to find second hand and I have taste of  fun colors and odd models. Found these on the net, and every so clearly fell in love. Got them as a present from my dear Lover Boy! Turquoise beauties that an old woman's evil toe joints get plenty of space in ...







A girl can never have too many shoes !



c....

11 kommentarer:

  1. I love love love these boots and have been on the hunt for a turquoise pair. These are amazing!!!!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love these too, I'd wear them at festivals, so much cooler than wellies! x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Vi är nog lite släkt på långt håll du och jag :-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. So cute!! I love ankle boots and I am also a bit shoe crazy...

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love those little boots, they're so cute!

    I am now also following you on bloglovin

    www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  6. It's TRUE, a girl can NEVER have too many shoes!
    Those turquoise boots are HEAVENLY!!! Love them! XXX

    SvaraRadera
  7. wooow those boots are absolutely fabulous!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    SvaraRadera
  8. Oh yes, you had to have those fabulous boots - and if they accommodate evil toe joints comfortably, then so much the better! xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  9. De där kommer att passa perfekt när du åker till Bollnäs och besöker LOKOMOTIV!

    SvaraRadera
  10. I love, love and WANT them, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Fabulousssssssssssssssss
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    SvaraRadera
  11. Frågor från mig, hos mig ...

    SvaraRadera