onsdag 16 april 2014

I lost the photographer...

Hej där ! Ganska mycket att göra nu , hinner inte med.. Har haft nån liten klänning på mig men fotgrafen var bortrest.
Kanske det blir bot och bättring.



Hello there !  Pretty busy right now , not enough time . Had a little dress on the other night but the potograher was gone .
Maybe i will do better soon .




This  is how beatiful it can be on my morning walk .

My dad - on his birthday - 72...

My little beloved tired prince , its hard to grow up evev for horses..




c..

3 kommentarer:

  1. Losing a photographer can be a bummer- I hope he finds you again soon!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Happy birthday to your dad. Look at that fabulous sky reflected on the water, what a wonderful place to walk. And your beautiful horse - he needs a rest, poor boy! xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Happy Birthday to you lovely Dad! Beautiful photos but missing seeing you! xxx

    SvaraRadera